Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Exercise

It was me and the old folks today at the rec center. I did 4 miles on the recumbent bike (on level 1, so don't be too impressed), but I'm happy to report that my ankle is not bothering me post-workout, so I think that may be my machine of choice for now.

Still planning on walking W to school about 2 mornings a week, but that's not a fast pace or anything....

Having a tattoo on the stomach is great motivation not to gain weight. ha!

The only tv I could see in the room was set to HLN. ugh. ugh. ugh. A former beauty queen type doing an interview on the new Footloose. weee.

I'm thinking maybe a show or something on the iphone to watch while I pedal to nowhere... I've got music, but then I just feel like I'm staring into space...

Still wishing I could run...

No comments:

Post a Comment