Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The End of Summer

Summer is fast coming to a close... just under 3 weeks until school starts.  I can't believe my "baby" is already big enough to go...AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

For the last 2 1/2 weeks, both kids have been saying that they are ready for school.

ME TOO.

:)

All back-to-school clothes, supplies, shoes, socks, backpacks, etc... have been purchased and are waiting to be used.

A little break this week while the kids are at granny's... I still have some students, but free time is available.

Why, just today, we went to see the Hunger Games (finally) at the dollar theater. I've been waiting a LONG time to see it (as i enjoyed the books), and was very pleased with it.  The spouse was given a no-snark-during-movie rule, for which I was grateful.

Nothing too big on the radar in the next couple of weeks...just the countdown to school.  YAY!!!!

and yes, I will probably cry...but hopefully not in front of them so as not to lessen their excitement and exuberance.

No comments:

Post a Comment