Thursday, July 4, 2013

Quick Update

I've gotten in such a habit of putting pictures and captions on facebook that I haven't thought to blog in awhile.

We drove across the country - which is something I swore I would never do again. The kids did great. I was a little whiny after about 48 hours in the car in total.  The time at the shore was wonderful - seeing Philly friends again after 4 years was wonderful.

I'm busy with teaching...maybe that's why I'm not blogging more - b/c the things going on that are interesting to me are things I can't share b/c of respecting people's privacy, and that's a very big chunk of life right now.

I just did some Suzuki teacher training. It was wonderful. I learned a lot, had a lot of insights.

I saved up a lot of moolah to bring my kids to Suzuki camp this week and to give them the treat of staying on campus. We're having a wonderful time. Of course both kids had meltdowns today and one kid misses Fiona the cat too much and wants to go home.

Lots of beautiful music this week, good food that I can eat and really enjoy without worry (and lots of options too), time in the swimming pool (even if that does always end in tears), and making new friends.

Of course, b/c we're at camp and have a full day tomorrow, it's 8pm and the kids are asleep and I'm on the laptop. No fireworks for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment